I’ve taken some time to bring all the project pages back up to date. First, Johnscooter and RazEr REV2 now have their own pages. I’ve added tinystar to the copters page too (at the bottom – what I haven’t figured out is how to make WordPress accept inline page sections using the # sign) and reorganized the EV page to reflect the current lineup. Next, the combat robots page has been updated to reflect that I took half my fleet apart a few weeks ago.
Finally, I’ve also gotten rid of the Future Projects page. I have almost never built something out of it – it was just functioning as a random musing dump. I didn’t delete it, so I can still have it as a random musing dump, just not publicly.